Terms of Service
4037201 Canada Inc. is a company registered in Canada. 4037201 Canada Inc. owns and controls R&D Partners (“Service”). Questions about these Terms of Service should be sent to mlee[at]rdpartners.com.
By using the R&D Partners website (“Service”) or any and all services of 4037201 Canada Inc., you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
4037201 Canada Inc. may update and change the Terms of Service from time to time. 4037201 Canada Inc. will notify you about significant changes before such changes come into force and give you the possibility to evaluate the effects of the proposed changes. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your agreement to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://rdpartners.com/terms-of-service.
Violation of any of the Terms of Service will result in the termination of your Account. While 4037201 Canada Inc. prohibits conduct and content in violation of these Terms of Service, you understand and agree that 4037201 Canada Inc. cannot be responsible for the content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. 4037201 Canada Inc. cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading, and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- You are required to add your credit card details and pay to be able to use a premium subscription for any of 4037201 Canada Inc. services.
- All plans are billed advance on a monthly or yearly recurring basis. Payments are non-refundable.
- There are no refunds or credits for partial use of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for unused service with an open or closed account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, except when otherwise required by mandatory law. You are responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading and or deleting your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your Account. 4037201 Canada Inc. does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered a valid cancellation request. You can cancel your account at any time by contacting our team at dklein[at]rdpartners.com.
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is canceled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again 4037201 Canada Inc. can terminate or suspend accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service. Termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. Inactive accounts will be deleted after 90 days.
- Following termination of the Service, only aggregated and anonymized data will be kept by 4037201 Canada Inc. for the purpose of machine learning and statistics. Such data does not constitute personal data as defined in applicable privacy and data protection legislation.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- 4037201 Canada Inc. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof). 4037201 Canada Inc. will notify you about significant changes before such changes come into force and give you the possibility to evaluate the effects of proposed changes and take necessary measures. Notification will be given through the 4037201 Canada Inc. website (https://www.rdparters.com), the Service itself, or by email.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from 4037201 Canada Inc.. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Chrono 4037201 Canada Inc. website (https://www.rdparters.com) or the Service itself, or by email.
- 4037201 Canada Inc. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service.
- Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- 4037201 Canada Inc. does not pre-screen Content, but 4037201 Canada Inc. and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2021 4037201 Canada Inc.. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from 4037201 Canada Inc.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that 4037201 Canada Inc. uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, 4037201 Canada Inc., or any other 4037201 Canada Inc. service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by 4037201 Canada Inc..
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any 4037201 Canada Inc. customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- 4037201 Canada Inc. does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, or that (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that 4037201 Canada Inc. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if 4037201 Canada Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of 4037201 Canada Inc. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the
- Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and 4037201 Canada Inc. and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and 4037201 Canada Inc. (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).