JOB POSTING: Corporate Tax and Administration Specialist
R&D Partners is a growing team of experienced professional engineers and finance/tax experts committed to providing start-up to large multinational technology companies with the highest level of service to meet their business needs in the area of R&D tax credits. Dedication, innovation, and professional client services are our core values. Our employees are continuously exposed to leading edge technologies and are working in a fast-paced learning environment.
- Working with clients to identify and organize eligible expenditures for grants and tax credits,
- Preparing R&D tax credit claims and working on related corporate tax aspects,
- Corresponding with CRA and provincial tax authorities on behalf of clients,
- Managing accounting records, payables, and GST/PST reports,
- Preparing and following-up on outstanding client invoices,
- Leading recruiting efforts as required, and,
- Taking on other office support tasks.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities and attributes:
- Interest in taxation: You should have an interest in furthering your knowledge of taxation and funding.
- Organized with an attention to detail: You are organized and able to prioritize tasks while ensuring that important details are always correctly tracked and handled.
- An entrepreneurial mindset: You are a take charge type of person who recognizes that working with a small team means taking on responsibility and being accountable.
- Motivated and resourceful: You have sound judgement, are resourceful and have demonstrated strong adaptability and management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Taxation/Accounting, Business Administration or other related fields
- Excellent communicator – French and English (oral and written)
- Strong knowledge of MS office and preferably knowledge of TaxPrep and other corporate tax software
- Interested in learning new things and being part of a dynamic and growing team
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank you for your interest and unfortunately will only be able to contact those candidates selected for interviews.